Wednesday, October 7, 2009

christmas in october!

happy christmas from the month of october & me! the cool weather immediately makes me feel as though christmas is near! i am so excited about all of the wonderful goodies that come with the holidays, that i couldnt wait to share some with you! here are some things i have found so far!



above: i could never express how much i adore these greeting cards by albee studio! they remind me of my mom:) she always says that christmas makes her feel so cozy! 


above: "dear anthropologie, thank you ever SO much for making the perfect throw for me. this winter looks very cozy from where i stand!"


above: lovely giftwrap(1&2) from HelloLucky!




above: completely wonderful giftwrap from Snow&Graham, & paper chain garland that i cannot get enough of!

No comments:

Post a Comment